Things To Look At While You Wait For Metafetish Posts
Due to me being busy with life, things have been quiet on Metafetish lately. That doesn't mean nothing is happening, though. There's still lots of work in progress on ET-312 reverse engineering, buttplug.io, and other projects. I just don't have a lot of time to write about it.
If you'd like to keep up with what's happening with Metafetish projects, here's some places to look:
- Metafetish Github Org - All of the code for Metafetish projects still lands here, so this is a good place to get updates about what's actively being worked on.
- Metafetish Telegram and Metafetish IRC - The Metafetish Telegram channel is busy as ever, and the IRC channel mirrors the chat onto Freenode.
- Metafetish Slack - We now have a slack instance! It's pretty development/engineering focused, and is where most of the serious discussion for work on the ET-312, buttplug, etc take place. If you'd like an invite, send mail to tips at metafetish dot com and specify the email you'd like the invite sent to.
Metafetish isn't the only source for sex tech info these days! There's now lots of good sex tech resources to check out:
- InternetOfDon.gs - Security auditing of sex toys and apps
- Unzipped Media - Blogs and podcasts on sex tech legal and patent issues
- Body Interaction - DIY and 3D printing work for sex tech
- nsfwdiy - DIY sex tech
- SexToyDB - DIY sex tech projects and news
- Future of Sex - General sex tech news
- Sex Tech Guide - General sex tech news
Expect more Metafetish posts in the near future hopefully! You can also expect mirrored content from the buttplug.io development blog as things are posted there.